Students must strictly follow the following guidelines:
- Students should be present at the school and ready for the day by 8:10 am. The school gate will be closed at 8:15 am. After the gate is closed, no student will be allowed to enter the campus.
- After assembly at 8:15 am, class will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
- Nursery students will repost to their classrooms at 8:15 am. They will attend the assembly only on special occasions.
- The school diary must be brought to class every day.
- The first and last day of each session is compulsory for all students.
- Running, playing or shouting in the classroom, corridor or in the school building is strictly prohibited. Students should maintain order and not to speak in corridors, on the ramp and staircases.
- Money transactions and exchange of articles among students is prohibited.
- A student must come to school in the prescribed school uniform even on holidays and during PTM. Students who are not dressed in the school uniform, shabbily dressed or have unkempt hair will be sent back to their homes.
- Students are allowed to only bring toffees or sweets for distribution on their birthdays. Any other food item such as cakes, pastries, cold drinks and chocolates are not permitted. Chewing gum is not allowed on the school campus.
- Trinkets and jewellery should not be worn to school.
- Students can call up the parents only in exigency after prior permission of the class teacher from the reception. Calling students from the classes to attend the telephone calls is strictly prohibited.
- No objectionable books, newspapers or periodicals, or electronic gadgets like i-pods, walkmans, calculators, cameras, radios, etc. are to be brought to the school without the permission of the Headmaster. Cell phones are not allowed under any circumstance. Non-existence to this rule may lead to expulsion from the school.
- No collection of any kind whatsoever should be made by any student without the permission of the Principal.
- The school does not take responsibility for accidents or loss of students’ belongings, though proper care is taken to prevent such occurrences.
- The school maintains a lot and found service to return the lost belongings of the students. Int his connection the caretakers should be contacted.
- Care should be taken by the students to maintain the school property. No student should deface the desks, chairs or any other furniture or property of the school. They should not write or draw anything on the walls. Students should refrain from damaging apparatus, stationary, books etc. in the labs, library or those belonging to other students. Any vandalism of this type must be reported to the Class Teacher. Any wilful violation of instructions may lead to a fine or even expulsion from the school.
- Saturday will be the weekly holiday for the students of all classes. Except on 1st Saturday of each month, which will be a working for Classes I-VIII. Time-Table to be followed for this Saturday will be made known to you on the previous day. Nevertheless, school may be kept open for the reason of study and celebration on other Saturdays.
Consequences for Breach of Rules
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of class work, disobedience, disrespect of teachers and non-adherence to the discipline rules of the school may result in removal from the school.
- Bring only light Tiffin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before eating.
- Do not take food from other classmates’ Tiffin boxes without permission.