- Fees must be paid in cash by the 15th of every month during the hours of 8:00 am to 13:00 pm. (If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, fees should be paid the previous available working day.)
April 2015 Nursery to VIII As per Notice
May, June 2015 Nursery to VIII By May 2015
July 2015 Nursery to VIII By 4th July 2015
August 2015 Nursery to VIII By August 2015
September, October 2015 Nursery to VIII By September 2015
November, December 2015 Nursery to VIII By November 2015
January 2016 Nursery to VIII By January 2016
February, March 2016 Nursery to VIII By 10th February 2016
- A late fee of Rs.20 will be added to monthly payments for every subsequent missed calendar month.
- The fees for the two months before long vacations (Summer Vacation, Puja Vacation and Christmas Vacation) will be paid together before the commencement of the vacations.
- The replacement of fee books is Rs.30 each.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- All dues (School fees, transport fees and Hostel fees) must be cleared before each term examination. Those who do not clear the dues will not be permitted to sit for any of the examinations.
- No student is permitted to remain on the roll if three months fees are due and in case that the student wants to continue has to pay re-admission fees.
- The management reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year if an increment is deemed necessary.